- Welcome at Hiking Curaçao!
- Hiking Curaçao: Flora and Fauna
- Hiking Curaçao: The Trails
- Hiking Curaçao: Tips and Info
- Hiking Curaçao: Trail Guides
- Curaçao Recepten
- 1. BiRDS
- 2. INSECTS, SPIDERS
- 3. REPTILES, FROGS, LIZARDS
- 4. MAMMALS
- 5. FISH
- 6. CRABS
- 7. SHELLS, SNAILS
- 8. FOSSILS
- A. FLOWERS, BUSHES
- B. TREES
- C. CACTI, SEMI-CACTI
- D. MUSHROOMS, FUNGI
- H. MISCELLANEOUS, THIS and THAT
- Caribbean Footprint
- Curaçao Nature.
This a picture of the first one I saw in Curaçao. San Sebastian. Size: about 1cm.
Today, we saw a smaller one, 3mm, on the coffee table outside. We put it on a kitchentowel and it stayed there for 15 minutes before it flew off.
Smart phone pictures. Not many pixels.
Three young Saffron finches splashing away
The Rufous-collared sparrows are careful and stay at the side of the pond.
The finches go splashing in the deeper part in the middle of the pond.